The most essential step is to carefully plan your message. This step is critically important so your investment in time and money pays off. Video is a unique medium, and I can help craft your message for maximum results. You can read my endorsements and list of clients.
Sign up for Mary’s newsletter
- Immanuel Community Services, 2017 Benefit Breakfast video
- Ten types of fundraising videos that work, and three that don’t
- Economic Development Council of Seattle & King County: Event Video
- Fundraising videos 101: Primer about effective videos, and ROI
- How the art of Ted Talks can improve your videos