Hello there! I’m Mary. I’ve been producing videos for over 15 years.
Video is key to marketing today. A video that engages and persuades can be your best marketing tool. You may wish you had the staff and time to do it well. That’s where I can help you. I’m a freelance video producer in Seattle. I’ve been working on projects large and small. My focus is on videos that help your business, nonprofit or organization grow.
Tell me more
The experience to make things run smoothly.
what kind of videos do you make?
what's your background?
How much does a video cost?
how long does it take to make a video?
If you need a quick turn around, and I can fit it, we can do that. A more complicated piece for a large organization might need four to six weeks. It takes a while to schedule people to be on camera. We also need enough time for your staff to review and give approvals at steps along the way.
what steps do most people forget?
how Do we get started?
What’s the process?
We follow the steps that ensure you get the video you need.
some of my work
- Producing videos for over 15 years.
- Video assignments in Seattle and around the world…over 20 video projects in Africa alone.
- Sharpened my storytelling skills as a script analyst in Hollywood.
- Early career: Journalist and then a staff writer at an international humanitarian organization. I moved into freelance writing and then freelance video producing.
- Bachelor of Arts in broadcast journalism, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA
- Graduate certificates in Film & Video, and in Marketing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Additional coursework at UCLA and the American Film Institute
- Seasoned producer delivering video content for clients. Creating the right message and keeping projects on track.
- Highly skilled in all phases of video production.
- Videography and still photography, using Sony a7 III
- Video editing with Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Scriptwriting and copywriting