How is your nonprofit doing as we close in on the halfway mark for 2013? The Nonprofit Marketing Guide website created a fascinating infographic about trends. How does your nonprofit compare with the results from their survey?
• Social media is starting to edge out email for marketing.
• For social media, nonprofits are using mostly on Facebook (94%), then Twitter (62%) and YouTube (42%).
• Some 76% of nonprofits email appeals at least monthly. The average nonprofit sends direct mail quarterly.
• Nonprofit communicators focus most of their time, in this order: writing articles for e-newsletters, posting updates on Facebook, working on events and writing articles for websites.
• What scares nonprofit communicators the most? Not keeping up with changes in social media.
- Ten types of fundraising videos that work, and three that don’t - May 10, 2021
- Fundraising videos 101: Primer about effective videos, and ROI - April 20, 2021
- How Ted Talks can improve your videos - February 20, 2021