1. DoGooder site by See3 communications in Chicago collects some great cause videos. Browse their site for inspiration.
2. Enroll in Introduction to Public Speaking on Coursera. No matter what your field of work, we all work in communications. Dr. McGarrity at the University of Washington presents one of the most helpful and entertaining courses you’ll find on the web. And it’s free. You can skip over sections where you are asked to create speeches. Nonprofits will find great advice in the part about persuasive speeches. You can apply his advice to all forms of communications, not just speechwriting.
- Ten types of fundraising videos that work, and three that don’t - May 10, 2021
- Fundraising videos 101: Primer about effective videos, and ROI - April 20, 2021
- How Ted Talks can improve your videos - February 20, 2021